Thursday, November 13, 2008

Daily Scoop - Thursday


Today is one of those rainy, cloudy, lazy days that I really enjoy. Except I can't be lazy. But that's ok because these are the perfect days to sit up in my studio and create and not feel guilty for not being outdoors. But before I can do that I've got to make a run to our little post office, order some packaging supplies, finish up the earrings for the Silent Night Collection I'm debuting this week, polish up the bracelet and necklace in the same collection and hopefully get them photographed and listed this afternoon. I'm going to need the cooperation of the weather though to get my photos done - I'll have to see what Mother Nature says about my request ;). And then later this evening it's out to meet Dan and some of his co-workers for a birthday dinner and trivia. I usually do pretty well at trivia because apparently I'm full of useless information - did you know that a group of geese on the ground is a gaggle and a group of geese in the air is a skein? See. I have no idea how or why I know that.

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. I laughed when I read about knowing trivia..I always tease everyone and say, that is about all I am good for..You taught me another piece of information..Hey, what would they do without our knowledge?..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee ~ perhaps it's an artist brain thing. I know all kinds of "useless" information, but I can't tell you one thing about politics or the stock market {and I worked for a financial adviser for 10 years}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of the shovel and barn! Sounds like you had a buisy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what they would do w/out our wealth of useless information ;)! And it definitely must be an artist thing!

    Thanks Katie!.. that shovel is my other daily scoop ;)

    ReplyDelete